© Rita Draper Frazão

Inner Tour is a blog about People, Arts and Traveling by Rita Draper Frazão.
If you want to use my work, presented here, please send me a message.

12.10.2013

Daughter @ Vodafone Mexe Fest

Every year, Vodafone Mexe Fest provide us the chance to chose a music route during two days in the axis of Avenida da Liberdade in Lisbon.

Here is a drawing I've made live from Daughter



Drawing live Elena Tonra in a completely full Coliseum among an energetic public was certainly not the easiest thing to do, but it was worth it.

As soon as I saw them, I had this vision of drawing her as if out of a dream, out of a wish, out of an Aladdin lamp or something that could represent that. It was also my illustration of Daughter's music coming to life, out of someone's dream that some day, out of an aquarium, among Neptune purple waters, broke free and wrote those beautiful songs.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário